1. Along I-80 in Nevada, in the style of Burma Shave:
"A shot of tequila
Cold beer on tap
To sit on your lap
Wild Horse Saloon"
2. "Right lane ends"
(Does that mean you'll be in the wrong lane? Think about it.)
3. In the back window of a truck being pulled by a camper:
"I go where I'm towd"
4. At the entrance to a construction site:
"Do not follow trucks into work site"
(Because ... this was a problem?)
5. Painted on a tractor tire in Nebraska:
(And... then what?)
5. Advertising on the side of a pickup truck:
"Benny's Escort Service"
(Pilot vehicle and companionship?)
6. Another unfortunately named business:
"Kum & Go"
(Is it a convenience store or a brothel?)
7. A car dealership:
"Ford: Herb Green"
(That's right. Herb. Green.)
8. And, my favorite, courtesy of my hilarious dad (note the name spelling):