Friday, October 28, 2011

Transition

A few changes. New look.  Maybe a new focus. After all, Purple Houses has been my "journal of creative evolution" -- and, of course, evolution is a fundamental component of creativity. I preach to my beginning bloggers that regular posting is important -- clearly, I'm not following my own advice, and clearly, that's an indicator that something needs to change.

So what's the deal? I'm still writing and working on getting published and balancing the things I want to do with the things I have to do, blah blah blah. Not much else to say about that.

But I'm taking a whole lot of pictures. Maybe, I thought, I have more to say visually right now. I think the stories will come with the images...

2 comments:

Colleen Sutherland, storyteller said...

They also come with experiences so keep on getting out there.

Thom Gabrukiewicz said...

I like the new look. And I think you will find that the words will come with the photos. It works for me.